Hey loves, here is an easy, quick,simple and healthy dinner for you or friends.
I call it “Lemon Chicken with Broccoli” How original I know lol
1. Take a frying pan and instead oil just put a little water in the pan to keep the chicken from sticking.
2. Use chicken thighs (as many as you need for the amount of people you will be serving) By using chicken thighs, the chicken will come out more tender and take half the time of cooking a chicken breast for example.
3. When chicken begins to brown/cook add lemon juice. Then place cover back on pan and let simmer.
4. After flipping the chicken to let both sides brown begin to add your broccoli, more lemon juice( optional), and black pepper.
I’ve come to realize that all actions done on my blog by others all go to my email. Don’t get me wrong I love seeing what you have to say or “like” on my blog site but I need a better way to correspond with everyone lol My inbox is what I’d like to call “absolute unorganized CHAOS!” So many emails just get lost between the junk, or get filtered or just get left behind.
Therefore I’d like to encourage you to add me on Facebook (since I’m pretty much on there daily.)
You don’t HAVE to add me, but it will be a way of getting to know me better, ask questions, receive help along with general chit chat and will be able to respond to you a lot easier. So my lovelies, it is entirely up to you 🙂 The general consensus is that you all love a bit of Facebook, so I have succumbed to your needs.
COLORS FADE TO GREY
Top to bottom
1. White Tunic Tank Top from Love Culture ( Was: 6.90 Sale Price: 4.99)
2. Sweater Cardigan (Was: 26.90 Sale Price: 7.99)
3. Back Shorts from Love Culture ( 15.99)
4. Necklace from H&M (5.95)
5. Combat Boots from Charlotte Russe (Was 49.95 Sale Price: 20.00)
NOT every Cute outfit has to come from somewhere expensive. Use local thrift stores or look on sale racks to create cute and inexpensive outfits =)
ALSO feel free to switch up the boots with a pair of heels for a more Night time or Dressed up look
Summer not only dries out your hair and skin but can seriously damage your lips too. An antioxidant-packed lip balm, gloss or lipstick can help repair the harm and prevent dryness, discoloration, and wrinkles. You see, stress (whether from the sun, pollution, or too much partying) creates free radicals—if you’ve seen a peeled apple turn brown, you’ve seen free radicals at work. The good news is that antioxidants neutralize free radicals and help prevent any damage before it starts. Antioxidants are naturally found in your body (and in food you eat), but because they’re constantly preventing free radicals while you’re out in the sun, you need to replenish them. And unlike sunscreen or moisturizer, antioxidants work from within your body to protect your cells. So the more antioxidants you get, the more they can work to replenish and guard cells, protecting you from the sun and healing what damage has already been done.
With an easy brush-on applicator, this 100% organic gloss is not only packed full of antioxidants and nutrients like certified organic super fruit acai, Vitamin E and rosehip oil, but it’s also gluten-free! The clear and purple maize colors are available in August.
This 100% organic lip balm comes in five yummy flavors and contains antioxidant-rich ingredients like organic carrot, orange, pumpkin, and olive fruit oil to provide plenty of free radical protection to your lips.
These richly-colored lipsticks contain resveratrol antioxidants (which are found in red wine). In fact, each lipstick contains the equivalent of five glasses of wine! All natural ingredients such as organic shea butter, vitamins A and E and food grade colors also ensure that when you get that inevitable smudge of lipstick on your teeth, it’s actually good for you!
Salmon, Vegetables and Rice.
Don’t ignore fish when you are planning your weekly diet. Fish is a fabulous food – lots of variety in taste and texture, versatile and low in saturated fat. It’s also low in calories – the perfect healthy diet food.
Aim to include a fish dish in your diet at least twice a week – and more is better!
- Oily fish (Mackerel, Herring, Sardines) contain Omega-3 fatty acids, a type of polyunsaturated fat which can help to reduce total blood cholesterol. Omega-3 in the diet protects the heart and circulation and may reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- Medical studies have shown that Omega-3 oils play an important part in aiding the development of our brains.
- Sea food contains an abundance of essential minerals – iron, zinc, iodine and selenium.
- Fish is a good source of Vitamins helping to maintain healthy nerve tissues, strong bones and teeth and a glowing complexion.
- Fish is a low fat and/or good fat source of protein, essential for the healthy growth and maintenance of muscles and body tissues.
- As well as your brain, your love life could benefit from eating sea food as part of a healthy diet. Shellfish such as oysters have a reputation for acting as an aphrodisiac!
Hey Lovers, Here is a fun way to do your nails for an event or everyday weare =)
1. Paint nails all white ( I used Wet n Wild in French White Creme)
2. Next pin strip your nails ( I used Kiss Nail Art Paint in black)
3. Take your favorite Pink nail polish and create little dots, as many as you’d like on your nail but remember later we will be adding pedals, so save some room =) ( I used Sinful Colors in Soul Mate 945 – bought at any Walgreens or Walmart’s)
4. Next I added a highlight, by making little squiggles in and around the first pink color. This color can be either a litter or darker pink or red. Personally I used a red because my other pink blended in to much with the base pink. ( I used Kiss Nail Art Paint in red)
5. Almost done =) Using a green of your choice add pedals. We will do this by creating green lines coming from opposite ends of the pink dots we’ve created =) ( I used Finger Paints nail Color in Groovy Green- bought at Sally’s Beauty Supply)
6. To avoid smudging, let nails dry for a few minutes. Finally, apply clear top coat and your DONE! lol
June 25th was my best friend Desirae’s 20th Birthday. I wanted to give her an amazing birthday cake, so I began to think about things that she likes. Currently we have been into this Superman, Batman phase so being brilliant I called up my friend Ann to help me create the perfect Superman Cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!!! I LOVE YOU! CHEERS TO US GOING ON 15YEARS
Here is a fun way to do your nails for the 4th of July.
1. Paint all of your nails white
2. Pin Strip your nails red
3. Find a Dark blue nail polish and paint a little more than just the tip of your nails blue. (hiding the white and red under the blue)
4. Take a dotting tool (found at Sally’s Beauty Supply) or a Nail Art Pen or Kiss Nail Art Paint (found at Walgreens or Walmart) to create white dots in the blue section
5. After waiting for it to dry Finish with a top coat
Just recently I bought myself an Iphone 4 in black. Believe it or not this is my first Smart phone and I’m 20 years old, I suppose you can say I’m a little behind on technology these days. At first I wasn’t quite sure which phone I really wanted to get but in the end I choose the Iphone. Now the iphone doesn’t seem to be known for customization to really make a phone personal and something unique to yourself. Which is what i really wanted in the first place, a phone that i could fidget and customize to me, but on the other hand the iphone was just the perfect size, shape and style that I really wanted. Some say the iphone is not just a phone its an Accessory, it puts you in a category of “people.” Im not looking to be in a certain “group” or style of person, but i will admit having an iphone feels really awesome and i recommend it to others.
Lately I’ve been trying to really mess with it and see what it can do. Here are some examples of my creative side with my new Accessory.